Full Moon Cleanse Registration Form
Connect with your breath and quieten your mind under the night sky.
Flow of Full Moon Cleanse:
• Brief introduction about full moon
• Learn about the benefits of practicing yoga under moonlight
• Full moon Salutation
• Moon-related yoga postures
• Pranayama (Chandra bhedhana)
• Trataka (moon gazing)
• Moonlight Meditation
• Yoga Nidra to relax and calm the body
Date: 21 Sep 2021 (Tue)
Address: Botanic Gardens Lawn E
Time: 1800 - 2000
$69.55 w/GST (Jal Member)
$79.18 w/GST (Non-member)
*Enrolment is only confirmed upon payment
Things to be aware of:
• Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
• Please bring your own face towel, water bottle, and your personal yoga mats. Yoga mats will not be provided.
Wet Weather Plan:
• If it rains before the event, we will arrange for a replacement outdoor yoga class again.
• Should it rain during the event, the Yoga class will be stopped and cancelled.
• Kindly be aware that no refunds will be provided.
By submitting the form, you consent to the wet weather plan and that in the event of any disputes, Jal Yoga reserves the right of the final decision.
(Workshop’s details and regulations are subjected to changes due to the ongoing pandemic.)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Your Full Name
Your Mobile Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service