Motivated for Math - Book Study Registration
I'm so glad that you've decided to join us in learning more about the 5 motivational features for designing math classes your students will want to join in.
Please take a few moments to complete the following registration form to introduce yourself and to provide Flipping the Focus with an email where book study materials and announcements can be sent. Thank you.
Looking forward to working with you.
Chris Stewart, OCT
Education Leader, Flipping the Focus
1. Your Name?
Please provide an email address where Flipping the Focus can share book study materials and announcements.
3. Confirm email
Just once more...making sure that we're able to send pertinent materials and communicate with you. Thank you.
4. Introduce yourself!
Please take a moment to tell me a bit about yourself--e.g., your current role and number of years in Education, grades you've taught, how long you've been teaching Mathematics.
5. Are you an Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT)?
6. If you answered “Yes” to #5, in which school district are you currently working?
7. Which session will you be joining?
Group A: Wednesdays, 3:30 - 4:30 (Sep 4, Sep 18, Oct 2, Oct 16)
Group B: Thursdays, 3:30 - 4:30 (Sep 12, Sep 26, Oct 10, Oct 24)
Group C: Mondays, 7:00 - 8:00 (Sep 16, Sep 30, Oct 14, Oct 28)
8. Complete the phrase: "In school, Math for me was..."
Describe your own math experience as a student.
9. Describe your school experience as a teacher of Mathematics.
What has teaching Mathematics been like for you?
10. Share something that you're excited about for the upcoming school year (e.g., perhaps a math goal you've set for yourself).
11. In order to share book study highlights (e.g., feedback) would you be open to Flipping the Focus sharing your name and comments on its social media platforms?
12. If you chose "Yes" in #11, would you be open to sharing your Twitter name (@name)?
13. Your Twitter name (@name)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service