PYC - YEARLY CRICKET COACHING 2020 WEEKEND BATCH (ONLY MORNING BATCH) SATURDAY & SUNDAY 6.30 am to 8.30 am
FULL NAME *
PYC MEMBERSHIP NO. (IF PYC MEMBER)
DATE OF BIRTH
CONTACT/MOBILE NUMBER OF PLAYER
WHETHER ATTENDED ANY CAMP IN PYC *YES / NO
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR PREVIOUS INJURIES OR AILMENTS IF ANY
FEES RS. 8000/- PAYMENT DETAILS FOR NEFT/RTGS: PYC HINDU GYMKHANA, Bank of Maharashtra, Deccan Gymkhana Pune Branch, Saving A/c No- 20130831925 IFSC Code-MAHB0000003
● PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR CRICKET UNIFORM (WHITES ONLY).
● NO ENTRY IN THE PYC CLUB PREMISES WITHOUT A VALID IDENTITY CARD.
● NON-MEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY OTHER FACILITY OF THE CLUB.
● THE CARD SHOULD BE PRODUCED ON DEMAND AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND / OR BY THE SECURITY.
● A DUPLICATE CARD WILL BE CHARGED AT RS 100/- + Tax.
● THE DECORUM OF THE PYC CLUB AND THE RESPECTIVE SPORTS DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE MAINTAINED.
● FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER
● THE FEES CHARGED WILL BE FOR ONE PRACTICE SESSION ONLY (EITHER MORNING OR EVENING)
● ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND MISBEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME. IN SUCH CASE
ADMISSION WILL BE TERMINATED.
● ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE MANAGEMENT WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
● MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION.
● PYC MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAP DURING PRACTICE OR CRICKET MATCH.
● CANCELLATION OF PRACTICE SESSION AT THE LAST MOMENT WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PYC MANAGEMENT.
● PYC MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF VALUABLES / BELONGINGS / MOBILES.
● PYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY DURING YOUR PRESENCE IN PYC PREMISES.
SANITIZATION AND PRECAUTIONS:
•Compulsory screening will be performed for all persons including members/coaches/staff/players. The security personnel manning the entry gate at each shift shall perform regular thermal tests on each person entering the complex. • Any person exhibiting any symptom attributed to COVID-19 will be immediately prevented from entering the complex even if only mild. Symptoms could be ⮚ Cough ⮚ Sore throat ⮚ Fever (e.g. night sweats or chills) ⮚ Shortness of breath • The use of ArogyaSetuapp shall be made mandatory for all members. •Sanitizers will be placed at entry point of all common areas and facilities. • Mandatory 1.5 to 2.0 metres distance will have to be maintained between individuals at all times. • Adequate liquid antiseptic hand wash soap provision will be made in Washroom.• Outdoor areas have less risk than indoor areas due to air currents and exposure to sunlight. Cleaning and disinfection efforts are targeted to frequently touched/contaminated surfaces (washrooms 4 times a day and all other public places regularly such as (doorknobs, handles etc.)• All forms of greetings which need physical contact are strictly prohibited.
SELF DECLARATION FORM FOR CRICKET MEMBERS / PLAYERS
I, hereby declare that I have received and read the Covid-19 related safety guidelines/rules and regulations set by the club, for members interested in playing Cricket and I agree to abide by them. I also agree to any updates to the safety guidelines/rules and regulations that the club may issue from time to time. I also confirm that my residence address stated above does not currently fall under any Covid-19 containment zone as listed by the Pune Municipal Corporation/Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.I, hereby declare that I will follow all sanitization and social distancing norms and give my consent to be screened at any given time for any suspected Covid-19 symptoms such as Cough, Sore Throat, Fever, Shortness of breath, Respiratory illness etc. and I will not object, if I am not granted entry to the club premises due to any such suspect Covid-19 symptoms.I, hereby indemnify and state that I will not hold PYC Hindu Gymkhana / it’s Trustees / it’s Members / it’s Staff or any person associated with PYC Hindu Gymkhana, for any health complications that may arise in me due to the activity undertaken by me.
Membership No. (if PYC Member)
I have read all the conditions mentioned in this form and assure to abide by the rules set by PYC Hindu Gymkhana Management at all times.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service