Cherkasy TOEFL ITP
Thank you for considering your studies at LCC International University. We value each applicant, and for your convenience our partner school - Cherkasy City Gymnasium #1 - and LCC are organizing a TOEFL test In Cherkasy, Ukraine, on October 16th at 14.00 at Cherkasy City Gymnasium #1. There is a limited number of students who can take a test at that time at that location - we have 40 seats in total.
The examination will take 3 hours including the essay part. During that time we ask you to be "fully present" - no electronic devices are allowed in class, no side conversations.
Here are few things to remember:
- TOEFL ITP that LCC offers you to take is only valid for LCC. The certificates with the test scores that you receive after taking the test are ONLY acceptable by LCC - no other institution or university will accept that certificate;
- Certificate with the test results is valid for two years and issued to you within 10 working days after the test is completed;
- The test costs 10 EUR - we will collect the payment in cash at the entrance to the class where the testing will be held;
- Please arrive on time. The test takes 3 hours and no one wants to wait for an extra minute.
- THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MONDAY OCTOBER 14, 23:59
We wish everyone good luck on the test!
If you have any questions or concerns, email
Please enter your name (as in passport/other ID)
Please enter your surname (as in passport/other ID)
Please enter your phone number
We will contact you at the examination day few minutes before the examination begins if we notice that you are not there. Note that you are responsible to come on time.
You are in...
You can only register for the test if you are in 10th or 11th grade.
I understand that I am responsible for showing up on time and that TOEFL iTP is valid only for LCC.
I agree to pay 10 EUR for the test upon showing up at the examination location.
I confirm that the information I have provided in this application is true.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service