Short breaks and bookings for extended family members can be requested after 14 February 2017.
Please note, we are only able to accept bookings for 1 week stays outside of school term times. Short breaks are also not available during the peak holiday periods.
Payment instructions will be given on confirmation of booking.
Per week : Low season (March, April, September & October) £200 per weekHigh season (May, June, July & August) £250 per week.
Per short break: Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday Low season (March, April, September & October) £30 per nightHigh season (May, June, July & August) £40 per night
NB: The Dorset site will remain open from the end of March 2017 until January 2018.
2. In addition to the cost of your holiday, you will be asked for a refundable deposit of £100. Once the Caravans have been checked and, providing no damage has been found, this will be returned to you. We reserve the right to refuse future bookings if the deposit has been forfeited for any reason.
3. Keys will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival. In order for the holiday homes to be cleaned and checked, please make sure you leave before 10.00am on the day of departure. The caravans must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the holiday homes. No pets are allowed except for guide dogs (with prior agreement of the Caravan Co-ordinator).
5. Should your holiday home become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given.
6. If due to illness, injury or accident, you are unable to take your holiday you must advise us immediately by telephone and then confirm in writing, including a doctor's note. You will be reimbursed for your holiday (excluding deposit).
7. Reimbursements will only be made (excluding deposit) if written notification is received more than 12 weeks before the start of your holiday. If your holiday is cancelled less than 12 weeks before, without a valid medical reason, no reimbursement will be made. In the case of any dispute MACS decision is final.
8. MACS’ policy is to give priority to families who have not previously stayed in a MACS holiday home. Families can only book year on year after the initial priority allocations have been made.
Please note that we do not own the caravan sites and therefore cannot accept liability for alterations to the facilities from those advertised.