1) Benchmark your current fastest bike on a public road circuit, any distance from 15 to 150 miles. Elevation change? Absolutely! Climb, climb, climb.
2) Purchase a new 2018 V20 from cruzbike.com or from one of our dealers.
3) Within a month of your purchase, sign-up right here for the “My Fastest Bike (MFB) guarantee program”.
4) Have fun and get to know your V20 for a full year. Enjoy training longer and racing faster.
5) Between 12-months and 16-months after your purchase, benchmark the V20 on your designated road circuit. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within that 4-month time-frame with your results.
6) If you aren’t faster on the V20 than your old bike, we will refund the purchase price of the V20 frameset and, if you live in the continental US, we will even pay for the return shipping.
What kind of bike could your old “fastest” bike be? It could be a $15,000 TT bike or just about anything except a faired bike (i.e. a streamliner). The V20 is a practical road bike that climbs better than any other recumbent and has better aerodynamic qualities than any other standard bike. It’s the best of both worlds. Join the rebellion. Be faster next year or get your money back.