Dermatology Day Sign-Up
Hosted by the University of Michigan Department of Dermatology & University of Michigan Medical School
- Better understand process of becoming a doctor
- Learn more about the field of dermatology
- Connect with faculty, residents and current medical students at the University of Michigan Medical School and Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Hear from our keynote speaker Aliya Hines MD, PhD, a dermatologist from Wayne State University School of Medicine on her journey to medicine
- Engage in a fun dermatology breakout activity in a more intimate setting lead by faculty members and residents
- Ask any and all questions you may have to a current panel of resident physicians
This event will take place Saturday, November 13th, 2021 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in participating!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name (First and Last)
I Am A...
High School Student
Which High School Do You Attend?
I Am Able to Attend Dermatology Day on Saturday, November 13th, 2021 from 9am-12pm
Questions You'd Like to Ask Our Panel About Becoming a Doctor and/or Dermatologist?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.