Team Leaders in Training are the catalysts for team building and personal growth at Green SuperCamp. This position includes mentoring and acting as a role model for campers, leading activities, facilitating team meetings, and encouraging camp spirit. In short, Team Leaders in Training assist Team Leaders in orchestrating the environment that promotes Quantum Learning. They are energetic and enthusiastic, and are committed to making camp great for the students.
1. Please read this document thoroughly before completing this form as it includes everything you need to know about the camp and important information regarding questions.
2. Ensure you have the following information handy to complete the form:
a. Emergency contact information for 2 peopleb. Doctor contact informationc. Any medication informationd. Medical insurance information if applicablee. Medicare numberf. Details of intended travel to and from camp, including flight info if applicableg. Drivers license number if applicableh. Current employer information, including a phone number, address, and email
3. Complete the form. Please note: This online form cannot be saved, so please ensure you have enough time to complete it in one sitting. The form should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
4. Email email@example.com with your name as the subject line and attach the following:
a. A photograph of you, close up and facing the camerab. A copy of your resumec. A scaned copy or clear photo of your 'working with children check' if applicable
5. The cost of being a LIT is $1,000 for Junior and $1,300 for Senior. Please call the office on 03 9016 9575 with credit/debit card details so payment can be processed. Payment plans are available.
*Please note: The Elevation Company, home of Green SuperCamp® Australia, will also contact applicants to inform them about future opportunities and promotions. Any applicant who wishes not to receive any such information may advise Green SuperCamp® Australia in writing to have their name removed from mailing lists.