Add Your Voice to the My Voice, Our Future Campaign!
By filling out this form, you are adding your voice to the My Voice, Our Future (MVOF) movement by sharing your feedback about MVOF Speakers and events. Your answers to these questions will allow us to measure the impact and understand its members.
Please fill out the form as honestly and accurately as you can. It should take 3-6 minutes to complete.
Your submission will be processed and filed anonymously and will not be used for any further communications.
1. What are the first words that come to your mind right now?
(Describe in 150 characters or less how you feel after hearing the story of a MVOF Speaker/attending a MVOF event)
2. How do you feel about the Speaker and their story?
Not at all inspiring
3. What was your general attitude towards events of this nature before you walked in the door?
Total waste of time
4. How would you describe your racial identity?
Please choose the two categories that you most identify with. Space limitations prevented an exhaustive list, so if you don’t find the category you are looking for, or want to add more, please write it in the space provided below next to “Something else:”.
Decline to specify
5. How would you describe your religious affiliation?
Please choose the one category that you most identify with. Space limitations prevented an exhaustive list, so if you don’t find the category you are looking for, please write it in the space provided below next to “Something else:”.
Decline to specify
6. What would you say is the most divisive issue (or issues) in your school/your community?
What are the main issue issue or issues that cause the most controversy, division, arguing, protesting, etc. in your school/community?
7. How divisive are these issues, in your opinion?
They aren't a big deal
They are destroying the climate on campus/in the community
8. Please tell us if any of the below phrases describe your feelings about this event:
(Check all that apply)
I learned something new about people who are different than me
I identified with the experiences or feelings described by the speaker
I got to know more about the human side of the Middle East/Africa
I felt part of a diverse and inclusive group
I felt inspired to deal with divisive issues in a more civil and constructive way
I felt hopeful about the possibility of a better tomorrow
I realized how important it is to listen to others
I realized how important it is to engage others
I decided I need to take a more active role in working to bridge differences
None of the above
9. Following this event, is there any group that you still will not engage with?
--If so, who and why?
10. Did this event motivate you in any way?
Please select the one that most applies to you.
No, I feel exactly the same as I did before the event
Yes, but I am probably too busy to do much of anything
Yes, to take part in more gatherings like these
Yes, to actively take part in organizing or speaking at events like these
Yes, but to do something else: (Please specify in the answer to Question 11 below)
11. Is there anything else you want to share with us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The African Middle Eastern Leadership Project.
Terms of Service