Cancer Caregiver Survey
Questions can be answered as written or used as guidelines for relating the caregiving experience. Not all of the questions may be appropriate to an individual’s caregiving situation. Responses may be brief or detailed.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
How did you hear about this survey?
Arizona Myeloma Network (AzMN) website
Cancer Caregivers AZ website
Amanda Hope Rainbow Angels
Social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Caregiver name (optional): ) [full name or first name and last initial]
1. What was the cancer diagnosis (type of cancer)?
2. Describe your feelings when you became aware of the diagnosis.
3. At what stage in the patient’s cancer journey did you become a caregiver? Please include your relationship (spouse, relative, friend, co-worker, etc.).
4. What were some of the immediate changes (relationships, daily living) that transpired?
5. Describe your main caregiving roles, tasks, and expectations.
6. What were some of the challenges you faced? (provide 2-3 examples, max)
7. How did the diagnosis and caregiving experience change your relationship with the patient (at the onset and over the course of treatment)?
8. What do you wish you’d known when you started this journey?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service