Activism: IIPPE Annual Conference, Leeds 2015
1) This form is for submission of proposals from activists, social movements, political parties, trade unions, humanitarian organisations, think tanks, etc. A key objective of IIPPE is to connect academic research with activism in different ways, and the Programme Committee is open for original ideas and suggestions.
2) If you wish to submit an "Individual Paper" or a "Proposal for a Panel" or a "Proposal for a Stream of Panels", then you must select the appropriate form from the IIPPE main website (
3) A proposal can range from a traditional panel presentation about various activist activities and real life struggles, to presentation of new documentary production, or film screening of activism with question and answer sessions.
4) The format and time allocated will depend on the proposal,
5) After submitting the form successfully you will receive an automated e-mail confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail then please follow these steps:
A) Check your e-mail spam filter. It is likely that the automated e-mail confirmation has been spammed out.
B) If the e-mail has not been spammed out then it is likely that there is a mistake in your primary e-mail address. Fill in the form again and pay special attention to the details and how you enter your e-mail address.
C) If this does not work, please contact Niels Hahn (
6) If you have any questions on how to submit a proposal, please read all the information on the IIPPE website first (
). If you cannot find an answer to your question then please contact Niels Hahn (
) and cc Al Campbell (
7) All proposals on activism will be reviewed by the Committee for Activism in consultation with the Programme Committee. About one month after the final submission deadline you will receive a letter from the Programme Committee with more information about the conference if your proposal is accepted.
8) The registration fees have not been defined yet as the cost for the venue is still being estimated. The fees will be specified when registration is opened for accepted papers, but applicants should expect the fees to be about the same as last year, which were:
Membership fee: Students and unwaged pensioners: € 15. All other participants: € 30.
Conference fees for Students, unwaged and pensioners: € 90. Hence Total €105 if they still need pay their membership fees.
Conference fees for all others: € 180. Hence Total €210 if they still need pay their membership fees
9) Please note that IIPPE does not have any funds that can subsidise participants, and the fees cannot be waived. All necessary documentation for registration will be made available around May 2015, when the registration process will open.
10) Further points of information:
a) If you have any questions regarding IIPPE in general, please visit IIPPE's main page (
b) If you have any questions regarding a specific Working Group, please visit this page (
) and contract the relevant Working Group Coordinator directly.
c) For other questions regarding the programme please contact Niels Hahn (
) and cc Al Campbell (
), and Alfredo Saad Filho (
First and last name
Pleases write your names in the order you want them to appear in the program. Do not enter middle names, as there will be no space for them in the final programme and so they will be dropped. If the proposal includes more people then write their names in the field below "Description of your proposal".
Please make sure you type your e-mail correct
We will only use this e-mail in case your primary e-mail does not work. It can be a second one of yours or some friend that can contact you. If you do not have a secondary e-mail then re-enter your primary email in this field
Name or organisation, union, political party, etc. Enter "NA" if none, or if you do not wish to be associated with any particular institution
Title of your proposal
The title must be less than 80 characters
Description of your proposal
Maximum 1500 characters. If possible, include links to relevant websites.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service