Cowan Parent Technology Survey 2018 - 19 School Year
As our school corporation considers the potential move to eLearning Days in the future, we have a few questions that we would like to gather your feedback on.
Please select the grade levels for all your students at Cowan during the 2018-19 school year. Check all that apply.
1. As a family, do you have a good internet connection at home that allows your student(s) to do homework online if necessary?
If no, where would they access a computer or internet? Check all that apply.
Family Member's House
I have nowhere to go to access the internet
2. Do you have a device at home that your student(s) can use to connect to the Internet other than a Smartphone? If so, what is this device that they would use to complete school work? Check all that apply.
No Device at home
3. Describe the number of devices available in your home to complete school work. Do not include Smartphones in your answer.
No device at home
One device shared by the whole family
Each school aged person has their own device
Multiple school aged people must share a device
4. If our school corporation was approved for an eLearning day would your family utilize computer lab time at the school outside of the normal school day?
5. Would you be in favor of your student(s) doing a day’s worth of homework online (or in a packet for younger grades) instead of making up the day at school? (Cowan would likely spread the make up work over a planned multiple day window rather than making all work up during the actual bad weather day.)
1 to 1 technology question
6. Would you be in favor of a significant increase (between $40-$60) for textbook rental costs for all students to have access to a school owned device (Chromebook) at all times essentially making Cowan a 1-1 school district? (Please note: This is not required for an eLearning Day.)
7. Please share any comments you would like about eLearning or 1-1 technology for Cowan Community Schools. (Not required)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cowan Community Schools.
Terms of Service