Farmers' Market Volunteer Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Hester Farm (1460 The Alameda in San Jose) and/or our stand at the Rose Garden Farmers Market (577 Dana Street in San Jose).
Volunteer hours are on Saturdays and range from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm (see options below).
Please complete the form below and select the day(s) you would like to volunteer. Our Volunteer Coordinator will send you a confirmation email.
Thank you for choosing to join us in our mission to revolutionize how land is used through urban regenerative agriculture and native community gardens that bring nature into the city. Your help is valued and we greatly appreciate your time and effort. Together, we can cultivate change in our community and solve global issues such as climate change and food insecurity with local solutions.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Name (Last, First)
What hours are you available to help at the Farmers Market? (Please include date and time between 7:30 and 2pm)
Important Volunteer Information
1. There will be a Team Leader for each volunteer session, please refer to them for tasks that will be done the day that you select.
2. Feel free to come back to this form if you have volunteered with us before and would like to select more dates.
3. Anyone is under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when volunteering with us or fill out a waiver form.
4. If a volunteer date is changed due to weather, you will be emailed at least two hours before your shift.
5. Please bring the following:
i. Water, snacks, closed-toed shoes, a hat, and gardening gloves (though we will have extra)
ii. A signed hard copy of the waiver form:
iii. if you are under 18, a hard copy of your waiver form printed out and signed by your parent or guardian.
iv. A positive attitude!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service