Holyoke CPA Survey
The Community Preservation Act Committee wants your input! We would like to know your level of awareness about CPA funded projects as well as your opinions on past projects that the Committee has funded. We would also like to get your input on where future tax payer dollars should go.
To learn more details on past CPA projects (FY19; FY20), go to
and click the far right hand "Plans & Projects" tab. The link to FY21 Projects can be found on the home page.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1) How well-informed do you consider yourself on how CPA funds (tax payer $) has been spent in Holyoke?
2) If you answered "Well-Informed" above, where have you received your information?
CPC meetings (live/recorded)
Holyoke CPC Website (
Holyoke CPC Email Subscriber list
Facebook posts (Hello Holyoke, CPA FB page, etc.)
Word of Mouth
3) What do you believe is the best way (and most convenient) for your voice to be heard?
CPC Meeting participation in the regularly scheduled monthly meetings
Online surveys such as this one
Meeting for informal discussion on priorities in general for Holyoke
Well-publicized public meeting to learn about specific project proposals
4) If you checked "Other" above, please explain below.
5) What is your overall opinion of the value of the projects that the Holyoke CPA has funded so far in the HISTORIC category? Examples include: City Hall Stained Glass Windows Phase II - $75,000 (FY19); Phase III - $80,000 (FY20), Victory Theatre $100,000 (FY19), Wistariahurst Electrical Upgrade - $104,500 (FY20), $55,000 (FY21) and Armour & Co. Project/ Canal Row LLC - $90,000 (FY20) . (For full list, see
6) What is your overall opinion of the value of the projects that the Holyoke CPA has funded so far in the OPEN SPACE/RECREATIONAL SPACE category? (Gloutak Woods Open Space Acquisition- $177,900; Holyoke Boys & Girls' Club Playground - $359,689; Scott Tower - $175,000 ; Community Field Fencing - $3,000; Mayer Field/Parks - $210,000)?
7) What is your overall opinion of the value of the projects that the Holyoke CPA has funded so far in the AFFORDABLE HOUSING category? (Valley Opportunity Council 337 Chestnut St - $50,000 and Wayfinders LLC - $250,000)?
8) Is there any category or neighborhood in Holyoke that you feel should be more fully addressed or targeted for CPA funding?
9) Do you have any other comments or suggestions on future Holyoke CPA funding, the CPA application process or any other CPA-related area?
10) What is a question that you think we should have asked on this survey? (We may use it for the next one!)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Holyoke.