SCHOLARSHIP AGREEMENT FOR TUITION PAYMENT
The Key to Change is dedicated to providing scholarship assistance to students who have expressed a need due to their family’s financial situation. Scholarships that are given to students are funded through generous support from our donors, board and community supporters.
All students who are interested in receiving a scholarship must agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship agreement. All applicants will be notified via email of the amount of scholarship assistance they will receive. The scholarship contract must be signed and returned before funds will be administered.
Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need and student/parent or guardian commitment and involvement in the Key to Change organization. Once scholarships are awarded, the parent/guardian is expected to follow the payment plan and or communicate with the executive director if an extension is needed.
Expectations of scholarship recipients:
● Must attend all weekly lessons, master classes, outreach and studio performances
● Must prepare weekly assignments from instructor
● Participate in fundraising activities for the organization
● Help promote Key to Change concerts and events
● Maintain a 2.5 grade point average
● Must exemplify a positive and healthy attitude and work ethic
● Must commit to the school year for lessons
Recipients in danger of losing their scholarships due to the following:
● Lack of preparation in personal practice
● Excessive tardiness or unexcused absences from lessons
● Poor or disruptive attitude
● Lack of participation in fundraising, outreach or studio performances
● Not maintaining a 2.5 grade point average (must provide official transcript from school)
● Late payments on payment plan or parents/guardians not communicating and asking for an extension
Students who do not adhere to the expectations will be given a verbal warning, followed by a written warning before being dismissed from the studio. Students are expected to also follow the guidelines of the violin studio, which are listed on the website:
What is your annual income?
I am a student paying my own way for KTC?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Be Well Consulting.