BCSP & BCSP Foundation Display & Literature Request Form
If you are involved in a professional or company conference, need to promote the safety profession and the value of certifications at your workplace, or are interested in materials for the education of youth and materials for presenting at youth safety events (in-person/virtual) you may want to request literature and/or reserve a banner display.
BCSP has several roll-up banner displays that stand seven feet tall which can be reserved (certificants only). These displays are typically used at conferences and speaking events. We also have literature in the form of brochures that provide an overview of BCSP certifications along with information on our self-assessments and taking tests through Pearson VUE. Displays and literature are reserved and shipped at no cost to you. You can also find digital versions of our literature at
Before placing a request, please read the below guidelines carefully.
1. BCSP reserves the right to adjust or add to orders based on inventory available, event attendance, and event type.
2. As we have six banner displays available, requests are made on a ‘first-come’ basis (certificants only). You will be supplied with a postage paid return shipping label so you can easily return the banner after your event.
3. Events under 25 attendees may receive literature, but are not eligible to receive a banner display.
4. Please request your materials at least 2 weeks prior to the event. No shipments will be sent overnight.
5. If there are multiple banner requests for one event, the banner will be sent to the certificant who requested the banner first. Only one banner display will be shipped to each event.
For International Requests:
1. Banner displays will not be shipped internationally.
2. International shipments can take an extended amount of time to arrive once shipped, so please plan accordingly.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order is submitted. Contact BCSP Marketing before submitting your request if you have any questions. Thank you!
© 2020 Board of Certified Safety Professionals
Event Name and Event Description/Purpose
Please provide the name and a description of the event you will be attending so we can better determine appropriate material types and amounts.
Event Start Date
Event End Date
Number of Attendees Expected
What Will Be Your Primary Role?
Presenting and Tabling
Preferred Delivery Date (Note: we ship via FedEx two-day service in the US)
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service