BCSP has several roll-up banner displays that stand seven feet tall which can be reserved. These displays are typically used at conferences and speaking events. We also have literature in the form of brochures that provide an overview of BCSP certifications along with information on our self-assessments and taking tests through Pearson VUE. Displays and literature are reserved and shipped at no cost to you. You can also find digital versions of our literature at bcsp.org.
Before placing a request, please read the below guidelines carefully.
1. BCSP reserves the right to adjust or add to orders based on inventory available, event attendance and event type.
2. As we have six banner displays available, requests are made on a ‘first-come’ basis. You will be supplied with a postage paid return shipping label so you can easily return the banner after your event.
3. Events under 25 attendees may receive literature, but are not eligible to receive a banner display.
4. Please request your materials 2 weeks prior to the event. No shipments will be sent overnight.
5. If there are multiple banner requests for one event, the banner will be sent to the certificant who requested the banner first. Only one banner display will be shipped to each event.
For International Requests:
1. Banner displays will not be shipped internationally.
2. International shipments can take anywhere from 10-21 days to arrive once shipped via USPS, so please plan accordingly.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order is submitted. Contact BCSP Marketing before submitting your request if you have any questions. Thank you!