Self-Assessment Evaluation Module 5
1. True or false: Establishing and keeping communication alive among farmers and stakeholders (farmer and society; farmer and other rural entrepreneurs, etc.) is not important.
2. What does an effective communication include? (More than one answer is correct.)
The latest version of smart phones.
Rapport with others.
3. Which of the following are communication skills? (More than one answer is correct.)
Clarity and concision.
4. True or false: Conflict resolution starts by identifying the source of the conflict:
5. Which of the following actions can be part of a systematic approach for conflict resolution? (More than one answer is correct.)
Look beyond the incident.
Wait for external solutions.
Hope that time will solve the problems.
6. True or false: The latest channels of communication are always the more efficient:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service