THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS ARE PRIVATE. Your name will not be included in this form. We need your honest opinion. Please check the boxes and leave any comments at the end of this survey that you would like to share.
What is bullying? Examples:
Bullying is when someone is being hurt either by words or actions on purpose, usually more than once, feels bad because of it, and has a hard time stopping what is happening to them.
VERBAL BULLYING includes: Teasing, Name-calling, Threatening to cause you harm, Taunting
SOCIAL BULLYING includes: Leaving someone out on purpose, Telling others not to be friends with someone
Spreading rumors about someone, Embarrassing someone in public
PHYSICAL BULLYING includes: Hitting/Kicking/Pinching, Spitting, Tripping/Pushing, Taking or breaking someone’s things, Making mean or rude hand gestures
CYBER BULLYING includes: Constant mean texts, Hurtful comments on Facebook or other Social Platforms, Prank calls
Being Hurt by Words or Actions and You Have a Hard Time Stopping What is Happening
1. Have you ever been bullied in Durkin Park School?
No (If you answered "No" skip to question #12)
2. If Yes, how recently?
3. Were you bullied by a group of children or someone on their own?
Someone on their own
4. Were other students present to witness this?
5. How were you bullied? Check all that apply.
Were left out of group on purpose
Hit, kicked, punched, and/or choked
Sent nasty messages to your phone or email
Forced into doing something you didnt want to do like: steal or damage other's property
Had untrue rumours spread about you
6. Where did it happen?
On the way to or from school
Text and/or Email
7. How did it make you feel?
8. Did you tell anyone?
9. If No, what stopped you from telling someone?
10. If Yes, who did you tell?
Adult at school
Family: Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Brother, Sister
11. What happened after you told someone?
The bullying completely stopped
The bullying did not stop
The bullying got worse
The bullying stopped, but restarted again
12. Do you feel like school takes bullying seriously?
13. If Yes, what does the school do to stop bullying?
14. Have you ever bullied anyone?
15. Have you ever witnessed someone being bullied?
16. If Yes, what did you do?
Tried to help
17. Please tell us anything you would like share about bullying. Such as need help helping someone that is being bullied or you are being bullied.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service