My Southwood CDD Info
There are lots of things to enjoy and do in Southwood. The challenge sometimes is getting the info you care about in ways that are best suited to you.
With this form, you can maintain your own contact info, determine what types of info you’re interested in and tell us how to get you that info. We encourage each adult in your household to complete this form, since you each may have different interests and preferred methods of contact.
Please note: Your decision whether to complete this survey is completely voluntary. Please be advised that should you choose to complete this survey, your completed survey will be a public record that will be retained in accordance with Capital Region Community Development District's Records Retention Policy and will be subject to production in response to public records requests in accordance with Florida law.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your last name?
3. What is your street address?
4. Do you own or rent at this address?
5. At what email address would you like to be contacted?
6. What is your home phone number?
7. What is your cell phone number?
8. How do you prefer to receive information from the CDD?
8a. Other (please specify)
9. What interests you? We want to tailor the information you receive to the issues you want to hear about.
Amenities Updates (New park, pool, ball fields, etc.)
Southwood Nature (Trails, greenspaces, etc.)
CDD Meeting Notices (including budget info, etc.)
9a. Other (please specify)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bulldog Strategy Group.