You should apply! All the other reindeer are doing it... ;) We have found that our artistic and Colorado based items have been a hit, and we will keep our focus on Holiday food and artist/artisan presence.
Some pertinent info:
1. The 2018 Kris Kringle Market will be Friday and Saturday, December 15th & 16th. Hours of operation are 11:00am to 3:30pm. The tree lighting will be December 16th following the market.
2. Applicants will need to send two photos of their artwork and one of their tent with their application. The goal of the Kris Kringle Market is to enhance guests’ holiday experience, so please feature holiday items. This can be holiday cookies, holiday gifts, and holiday food. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos or if you have any questions.
3. The market fees are $170, Dec 15 & 16 for each 10x10 tent space. We will have security overnight and ask for $50 to cover the cost. The tents may stay up Saturday night.
4. The Town of Vail requires vendors who do not have a Vail Business License to purchase a $75 Special Event Sales Tax License. The license is attached - please make the check to the Town of Vail. 5. The Market will be outside in Vail, snow or shine. Please come prepared!
6. All vendor applications will be reviewed by a jury. If accepted into the market, your remaining tent fee will be due by October 15th.