2. Boarding rates are as follows:Daycare (No Training) $22 for an 8 hour day. Your dog has to display basic self-control. They will have appropriate playtime and/or exercise. Dogs will have to tolerate being crated/kenneled at times.
Training Add On: Each training session is an additional $12 per day. Your dog will be taught basic behaviors and worked with on self control. Training will be tailored to the family's needs. Students are recommended to have a private lesson or join a class so that behaviors can be transferred from the trainer to the owner.
Overnight Board (without training) $37 for up to 24 hours. Your dog has to display basic self control. Dog will have appropriate exercise and/or playtime. Dogs will have to tolerate being crated/kenneled at times including overnight.
3. All dogs must be fully vaccinated and on preventative flea and worm medication at least 2 weeks before staying with us. It is your responsibility to vaccinate and deworm your dog. Vaccination against kennel cough is required. We take no responsibility for your dog contracting any viral diseases while staying with us. If fleas are found we will contact you about the course of action to remove fleas.
4. Please advise us IMMEDIATELY if your female dog is in season or due to come into season. It is your responsibility to have your dog neutered or spayed and we highly recommend that you spay/neuter your dog. Place priority is given to spayed and neutered dogs.
5. We will find a new home for any dog if not collected 10 days from due departure date if we cannot contact you. You agree to this and to pay for all associated costs.
6. We reserve the right to act in the best interests of the dog at all times. This includes seeking veterinary advice if he/she becomes ill. We will contact you immediately should your dog become ill. If you cannot be contacted within a reasonable time or have chosen not to be contacted we reserve the right to seek appropriate and swift veterinary attention and proceed with treatment regardless of costs, which you agree to cover. We will do everything needed for the dog as regards treatment, comfort and recovery.
7. All dogs are accepted at their owner’s risk. While every possible care and attention is given to each dog, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness, loss or damage, howsoever arising. Any vet fees incurred during the dog’s stay will be covered by you, the owner.
8. Your dog should be wearing a collar with an ‘ID’ tag or be microchipped.