March Break with Owl Child Care - YDP
This form is for parents of children enrolled in the youth development program with Owl Child Care operating within the Waterloo Region District School Board. YDP Families are asked to provide information to confirm their plans for the March Break (March 16 - 20).
All Opt-out Requests for children regularly scheduled to attend before and/or after school care MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 2 AT 11:59 PM to receive credit for these day.
In addition, using this same form, all Opt-IN Requests for children who do not regularly attend on these days but require care during the March Break must be received by MARCH 2 AT 11:59 PM to guarantee care.
The list of host schools offering full-day care during the Winter Break for children enrolled in the youth development program is as follows:
- Franklin PS
- Lester B Pearson PS
- Lexington PS
- Northlake Woods PS (NEW)
- Vista Hills
Students registered in the following schools are invited to join us at an alternate location as noted below:
- Abraham Erb PS YDP students are invited to join us at Northlake Woods PS (NEW)
- Bridgeport PS YDP students are invited to join us at Lester B Pearson PS
- Chicopee Hills PS YDP students are invited to join us at Franklin PS
- Crestview PS YDP students are invited to join us at Franklin PS
- Sandowne PS YDP students are invited to join us at Lexington PS.
- Laurelwood PS YDP students are invited to join us at Vista Hills PS
BAGGED LUNCH POLICY
Please note that students must be a bagged lunch on PD Days, during Winter Break or March Break. The lunch provided must meet the criteria outlined in Owl's Bagged Lunch Policy. This can be found on our website at
Your email address is required when completing this form. You will receive an email confirmation with a copy of your responses. Please check your junk mail and other folders if need be. If you do not receive a confirmation email, we did not receive your responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service