Year 8 Tutor Reading: The Fastest Boy in the World (Day 1)
Your Name (first and last name)
Greenshaw High School
Orchard Park High School
Holmleigh Park High School
Henley Bank High School
Five Acres High School
Blaise High School
Your Tutor Group
1. Where does Solomon live at the age of 11?
2. Who is Hailu?
The main character
The younger sister
The older brother
3. What kind of home does the main character live in?
A semi-detached house
4. Where does Solomon's Grandfather take him?
To Addis Ababa
To the farm
To Kidame, a nearby town
5. How far did Solomon run to school every morning?
6. Why is Solomon's mum not happy about him going to the Capital City with his Granddad?
She is jealous and wants to go herself.
She thinks he will misbehave.
She is worried for his safety.
Her mobile phone isn't working and she won't be able to contact him.
She is angry.
7. What does Solomon want to be when he's older?
The fastest runner in the world
The fastest skater in the world
8. What interests you about the book so far?
9. What do you predict might happen?
10. What questions would you ask one of the characters at this point?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service