2019 Summer Camp
Summer Camp for the Whole day start at 9:00am(8:50 am drop off) to 4:00pm
$300 /5 whole days Or $200 /5 half days / one day drop off $75
Save $20 for 2nd/3rd sibling registering at the same time for the same camp week.
* All material included **baking camp +materials fee$25
Extended hours $10/per day until 6:30pm
6:30pm or later: $12 per 30 minutes
Please "Share" our FB page too
Which class you want to sign up
JUNE 10-14 Paper Mache / Paper Crafting第一週 環保大作戰
JUNE 17-21 Chinese culture+ DIY handmade paper第二週中華文化手工紙
JUNE 24-28 Around the world 第三週 環遊世界
JULY 01-5 Art and Nature 第四週 藝術自然
JULY 08-12 Cute Animals 第五週 可愛的小動物
JULY15-19 Make your own story book 第六週 小作家
JULY 22- 26 Backyard fun create a Fairy Garden 第七週小小園藝家
**JULY 29- AUGUST 02 Art and baking decoration Age 7 +up 第八週小小廚師 +materials fee$25
**AUGUST 05- 09 Fun Coding Age 7 +up 第九週小小軟體工程師
**AUGUST 05-09 You Can Ukulele 第十週小小音樂家
Whole days ($300)
Half days (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm) ($200)
Extension to 6:30 pm ($10/per day)
Your Name(parents name)
How old is he or she?
Which school he/she attend?
Which Location you prefer?
West San Jose(355 kiely blvd.)
Cupertino I (one stop learning center - 20920 McClellan Road, Cupertino)
Cupertino II (Rainbow Garden After School - 1054 S. De Anza Blvd.#108 Cupertino)
How do you know about studio4creation?
1) Signup form
2) Pay camp fee using Bank QuickPay with Zelle (Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, US Bank, Citibank and Wells Fargo.)pay to :
, Please note student's first name and Last name on memo
3) or Checks There is a $25.00 returned check charge for any checks returned by the bank.
4) * Sessions designated ”ages 6-10” can accommodate older students, but feature a curriculum targeted toward a 6-10 year-old audience.
5) Sibling discount $20 off
6) Extended hours $20/hour until 6:30pm
* If a class is canceled for under-enrollment, you will be fully refunded.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service