VCU Faculty & Staff Partner Designation Form
VCU faculty and staff members may designate a partner to receive borrowing privileges from VCU Libraries. For purposes of this document, "partner" refers to both domestic partners and spouses.
The partner will be able to borrow VCU Library owned materials on an individual patron account with borrowing privileges similar to community members. These patrons will be responsible for any overdue fines, fees for replacement of lost materials, and damaged materials fees.
• The faculty or staff member’s submission of this form indicates that they are currently a faculty/staff member at VCU and designates the individual named below as a partner.
• The faculty or staff member currently employed by VCU must complete this form and submit it to VCU Libraries.
• The partner will be required to complete a VCU Employees, Students & Affiliates Borrower’s Registration form upon their first visit to VCU Libraries.
• The partner must present a valid photo ID to borrow materials from VCU Libraries.
• These borrowing privileges expire one year from the date of submission, and may be renewed by the faculty/staff sponsor by contacting VCU Libraries (see contact information below).
For more information about library borrowing privileges, including the Faculty Proxy Borrowers service, visit
Name of authorizing VCU faculty or staff member
VCU email address of authorizing VCU faculty or staff member
Name of designated partner
Email address of designated partner
I authorize the individual listed above to receive borrowing privileges from VCU Libraries.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Commonwealth University.