Please note the following:
• Exhibit space is completely free; however, if you would like to make a donation, a gift of $250 would be greatly appreciated. Donations made to the Blind Services Foundation of Florida, Inc. are tax deductible.
• Each exhibit space at the event will include one 5 ft. table and two chairs. Table coverings will not be provided.
• Booth locations are assigned in the order in which the agreement is received. All booth assignments are subject to the discretion of the host.
• Exhibitors may not assign, share or sublet their booth space without approval of the host.
• All Exhibitor Agreements must be received by 6:00 p.m. Monday, October 3, 2016.
• You will receive an email confirming receipt of your registration
• If you should need to cancel, please send your cancellation in writing to DBS75@dbs.fldoe.org
Set-Up:Exhibitors are welcome to begin set up at 11 a.m. Exhibits should be ready for visitors at 12 p.m.
Exhibit hours:12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
For donations:Checks should be made payable to “The Blind Services Foundation of Florida, Inc.” with “DBS 75th” in the memo line.
Mail to: The Blind Services Foundation of Florida Inc.,325 W. Gaines StSuite 1114Tallahassee, FL 32311
For information about the Blind Services Foundation of Florida, call (850) 245-0329. For additional information about The Division of Blind Services 75th Anniversary & White Cane Day Ceremony and Expo, contact (850) 245-0390 or DBS75@dbs.fldoe.org.