My Romantic Nationalism Folk Tale Integrated Paper Progress: Checking in!
Hello brilliant scholars, This survey is to make sure you are feeling supported and making progress on this big writing assignment. For a process grade in both grade books, complete the following form before Friday's class. Use your good formal writing skills to respond to each prompt.
My last name is
My first name is
The country and folk tale my project focuses on is:
• Argentina – “Rice from the Ashes”
• Baltic states – “Three princes and their beasts”
• Chile – “The Enchanted Cow” and “The Parrot Prince”
• Chile – “Crystal the Wise”
• Cuba – “The nobleman’s daughter and the charcoal mother’s son”
• Denmark – “The Little Mermaid”
• France – “Beauty and the Beast”
• Germany – “Cinderella” OR “Little Red Cap”
• Ireland – “The Fate of the Children of Lir”
• Mexico – “Mistress Lucia” and “What the Owls Said”
• Russia – “The Frog Princess”
• Serbia/The Balkans – “Bash Chelik”
The thesis (or general focus, if you're not yet in a thesis place) of the research-based first half of my paper is: (two sentences, max)
In 5-7 complete sentences, summarize the plot of your fairy tale.
List dominant themes in your fairy tale. (Quality control~remember, a theme statement in tenth grade should contain more than one word.)
What are the dominant literary conventions or motifs your author uses to convey ideas in your short story (you can list or write sentences)?
What other questions do you have about the paper or the process?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service