Beach Village BIA Expansion
The Beach Village BIA is exploring expansion to include include businesses and properties between Lockwood Road and Coxwell Road. Our current boundaries run along Queen Street East between Neville Park Boulevard and Lockwood Road. The expansion would move the western boundary to Coxwell Road.
Benefits of joining the Beach Village BIA through a boundary expansion:
• Advocating on behalf of the membership as a unified voice
• Access to funding through the Commercial Facade Improvement Program
• Access to funding through the Digital Main Street Transformation Grant
• Assistance in dealing with the City regarding policies, permits, maintenance, and construction
• Streetscape improvements parkettes, murals, public art, street furniture, pole banners & hardware, graffiti & poster removal, and seasonal floral displays.
• Connection to The Beach Village BIA brand and identity
• Participation in Beach Village BIA events, including Movie Nights and Moonlight Madness
• Website Member Directory listing
• Social Media presence
• Public Relations opportunities
• Stronger connection to the Media
Let us know what you think about joining The Beach Village BIA. Please fill out this short survey and sign up for our Expansion mailing list.
NOTE: This survey is for the purpose of gathering feedback on interest ONLY and IS NOT binding or official.
Some or all of the square footage of this address must be registered with The City of Toronto as Commercial or Industrial space (and pays municipal taxes accordingly.) Residential properties, and businesses run out of residential properties, are not eligible to be part of a BIA.
Are you a:
Business owner/manager at this address (renting)
Property owner of this address
Both - business owner and property owner
Would you support the Beach Village BIA expanding to include this address?
Yes, I support the expansion
Maybe - I need more information before deciding
No, I do not support expansion
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service