8 - The Beginning of Revelation
1. How old was Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam when Ka'ba was rebuilt by Quraysh?
2. How long before revelation did the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam begin to get vivid dreams?
3. "True dreams are
146 of wahee (revelation)
46 of wahee
27 of wahee
4. Why is Prophethood such a big responsibility?
One has to spend lots of money on people.
One has to convey the message to everyone.
One has to travel a lot.
5. What is "Aitakaf"?
6. " Iqra" means to
7. Which angel came to Musa aliah salam, Isa alaih salam and Muhammad salullah alaih wasssallam?
Mikail alaih salam
Jibrail alaih salam
Israel alaih salam
8. What are the two ways in which Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam used to receive revelation?
Through an angel and direct inspiration in his heart
Through an angel and a dream
Through a dream and ringing of bells
9. Was revelation something the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam knew or heard of or was it from Allah?
From the knowledge he salullahu alaih wassallam had
10. Who were the two people not touched by Shaytan at birth ?
Musa alaih salam and Harun alaih salam
Maryam alaiha salam and Isa' alaih salam
Asiya alaiha salam and Musa alaih salam
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service