Facility Reservations Application
Please fill out the form below to submit a space reservation request for any of the rooms listed. You will be contacted by the Executive Director with an approval or rejection of your request within 72 hours. All requests must be submitted at least 1 week in advance of the event.
Any events with children ages 10 and under present at the facility require babysitting. You must provide your own babysitting as no children will be allowed in the lobby during the event.
The individual submitting the request is responsible for all cleaning once the event is complete and any damage incurred during the event. The room set up must be returned as it was prior to the event.
What room are you requesting to use?
Theater (No food allowed)
Please describe your event below:
Will there be food and drink at your event?
Multipurpose Room Set up:
The multipurpose room is currently set up as a classroom. If you are okay with using the room as it is set up, please select No additional set up needed.
No additional set up needed
Need room empty
Do you agree to abide by the policies stated on the website for all facility reservations?
1. No alcohol, music, musical instruments, smoking, sheeshah
2. Clean up and dismantle all equipment within a professional and timely manner before and after the event
3. Personal liability for any damage to the facilities, equipment, or infrastructure of ICT
4. I understand that any masjid religious activity such as salat or lectures shall not be disturbed by my event activity and that it is my responsibility to enforce such discretion
5. I agree to make sure that all my attendees will NOT violate fire lanes, handicapped spaces or any other prohibited areas
6. ICT has the right to terminate this agreement at will and that ICT reserves the right to decline any event or function is deems incompatible with ICT values and regulations.
7. All fees for reservations are donations to the ICT.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Islamic Center of Tennessee.
Terms of Service