Consent to transfer/ release
To be completed by Current Employer whose Foreign Domestic Worker ('FDW') is applying for a change of employer. This form serves as an acknowledgement that you and your FDW have discussed, are both aware and is agreeable that she wishes to and is able to search for a new employer. This is also to avoid any conflicts regarding consent with prospective employers.


Work Pass Division
Ministry of Manpower
18 Havelock Road
Singapore 059764

Dear Sir/Madam
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Name and Contact number of person who refers you to this page: *
State "NIL" if you came to this page yourself.
FDW Full Name (As per Passport) *
FDW's Foreign Identity Number ('FIN')
Work Permit Number *
FDW Contact Number
Name of Current Employer ( Full name as per NRIC)
NRIC of Current Employer
Contact Number of Current Employer *
Email address of Current Employer
Acknowledgement *
I agree to transfer/ release the undermentioned FDW via Master Employment Agency to the prospective employer. I will not change my decision and decide to keep the FDW instead when a prospective employer is secured for the said FDW. Pending the outcome of the application, I undertake all responsibilities for the employment of the said FDW and will extend her work permit (if necessary). If the application is not approved, and I do not wish to continue her employment, I will repatriate this FDW.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy