Some basic rules:
1. Open door room parties *must* be located within the party block of the hotel.
2. All room parties (open or closed) must be pre-registered with TusCon Security (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The cut-off date for pre-registering a room party is September 10, 2017. Please note that there are a limited number of rooms in the party block for open parties. These rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
4. If alcohol is present and/or being served the room owner and party sponsor will be held directly responsible for insuring all party attendees that are imbibing are of legal drinking age (see TusCon Convention Policy #2 at https://www.tusconscificon.com/policies.shtml).
5. All individuals present at room parties that are associated with the convention and getting hotel convention rates must be convention members.
6. Noise levels must be maintained within reasonable levels (no guest complaints).
Please contact TusCon Security (email@example.com) for more details or any questions.