Rimrock Team Camp Athlete Information
Please call Rosie Honl (541) 633-3670 or email at
High School Coaches Name
Grade in the Fall
Medical Release Information
Please read and leave your electronic signature below: I hereby authorize my child's participation in the Rimrock VB Team Camp. I know of no mental or physical problems which may affect my child's ability to safely participate and the camp staff is authorized to attend any health problem or injury my child may incur while attending camp. I understand that my child nor I will hold CCHS, CCSD or staff at the camp liable for injuries while my child is at camp. Signature Accepting Terms (Attached Below)
Session Information Check in is July 13th at promptly 12:30 pm. Camp begins at 1:00. Camp ends July 16th at 4:00 PM.
Day 1: 1-4:30 pm and 5:30-7:30
Day 2-3 8:30-noon, 1-4:30 pm 5:30-7:30
Day 4 8- 11 am - 12"30-3 pm
Our staff has been carefully selected because of their knowledge and love of the game. Their positive outlook on life has made each one of them a successful person. They are committed to working hard to bring each team to a high level of competitiveness on the court as well as bring the players mentally together.
1. Unite each team together as a family to foster a bond that will be a building block for the season
2. Improve each player's skills and competitiveness on the court. We promise many reps and skill development along with team play.
3. Develop the team's mental, physical and social skills on the court.
4. Give each team a giant step toward having the most successful season yet.
5. Have athletes leave the camp feeling they have just spent the best week of their volleyball careers at camp.
Deposit: $105 Due to Rimrock no later than May 22nd
Check to: Rimrock VBC 2582 SE Hill st Prineville, Or 97754
OR via your High School Coach (Check with your coach for her/his camp payment Plan)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Philomath School District 17J.
Terms of Service