Purpose and Philosophy:
The purpose of the Outstanding Alumnus Achievement Award is to recognize Gallatin High School's alumni and alumnae who have made significant contributions to society, and whose accomplishments, affiliations, and careers have honored the legacy of excellence of Gallatin High School. The Outstanding Alumnus Achievement Award is not only an honor for the recipient, but it also highlights the great value of the academic programs and student involvement at Gallatin High School. As the Honored Alumnus speaks to our graduates at the graduation ceremony, it also increases the pride all former students, students, staff and faculty have for being a Green Wave.
Criteria for Selection:
To be eligible for nomination for this award, the nominee shall:
* have successfully completed coursework and graduated from Gallatin High School.
* be recognized as having achieved outstanding success and made significant contribution to his/her chosen field.
* be a supporter of public education, youth programs, or community service organizations.
* have established and maintained high moral and ethical standards.
* be an individual who serves as an example of achievement and character to our graduating seniors.
* be held up as an example of accomplishment and success to our graduating seniors.
All nominations for this award must be submitted no later than April 17th, 2015.
Gallatin High School
Outstanding Alumni Committee