EverfreeNW 2020 - Vendor Registration Form
Vendor / Store Name / Table Label
Are you a returning vendor?
Desired Table Size.
Half tables will be available for the first time this year. All vendor tables will be in the same event hall, they are not separate. If there is another vendor who you would like to share a half table with, please say so in the additional comments below or your half table pairing will be random.
Half table, 1 vendor badge: $175
Single table, 1 vendor badge: $300
Two tables, 1 vendor badge: $550
Optional discount 3-day badges desired
Vendor badges are only required for the vendor who is claiming profit of the merchandise with a TAX ID attached. Vendor helpers do not need to purchase additional badges unless they want to participate in the con outside of the vendor hall. Additional 3-day badges may be purchased at a discounted price of $50 for table helpers.
1 additional badge, +$50
2 additional badges, +$100
3 additional badges, +$150
4 additional badges, +$200
Vendor process is judicial, the amount of clarity and detail in the following fields will affect your application.
What type of merchandise will you be offering?
Crafts (Clothing/accessories/hand made products)
(In detail describe what merchandise you will bring to the convention)
Website / Social Media
(For our reference as well as our website’s)
Merchandise / Table Photos / Portfolio Reference
(Please provide a link to an imgur gallery, or similar gallery, with photos of your merchandise or previous table set ups. If you are a digital artist a link to your easily accessible portfolio with current work is acceptable.)
Will you require access to power to be able to vend?
(Electrical access is limited)
Would you like to make a donation to the EFNW charity Auction?
EFNW is looking for vendors to commission for products for our con store! Are you interested in working with us to create designs for merchandise?
Additional Comments / Requirements / Half Table Placement Requests
- Dakimakuras (of any size, variation, or purpose) are not permitted for sale in the vendor hall. For specification: A Dakimakura is a body-pillow or body-pillow cover depicting a character, commonly in a vulnerable full body position. Standard pillow cases and wall scrolls are acceptable. If you feel you have a pillow cover that should be an exception to this rule please ask.
- No NSFW, 18+, or otherwise adult material is allowed in the vendor hall whatsoever. All artwork must be family appropriate. No exceptions.
- All artwork that even closely falls under “questionable” or qualifies as a “pin-up” must be sold out of a single binder. If you have questions about what artwork applies to this rule, please ask. We will be very strict with what we feel falls under this category.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove any artwork or merchandise on display.
- There is no dangerous equipment permitted in the vendor area, such as large heated equipment. For specific exceptions please ask.
- There is a limit on built structures on and around tables, you must be respectful to your neighbors. For specific or exceptions please ask.
- If your application is rejected, you may not share a table with another vendor whose application was accepted. If in the event an accepted vendor breaks this rule that vendor will be removed from the vendor hall without refund.
- If you are accepted and you pay for your table, there are no refunds after payment has been received. If you must cancel for unforeseen reasons please contact us ASAP and if in the event we can fill your table before the date of the event a refund may be given at our discretion.
Compliance with above rules
I have read and agree with these rules
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pegasi Northwest.