EMA Strategy 2025 - Workshop
What does the SDGs mean for my field of study/work?
What SDGs am I aware about?
How can my work and SDGs align to EMA as a whole? Internatioanally(EMA), locallyand remotely
Select all that apply
How can I create value by focusing on the SDGs in my work?
In your opinion, which SDGs could be related with your EMJMD?
Check all the ones that might apply
1. No poverty
2. Zero hunger
3. Good health and well-being
4. Quality education
5. Gender equality
6. Clean water and sanitation
7. Affordable and clean energy
8. Decent work and economic growth
9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure
10. Reduced inequalities
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
13. Climate action
14. Life below water
15. Life on land
16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
17. Partnerships for the goals
I don't think any SDG connects with my field of study during my EMJMD
Are SDGs or Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) included in the activities of your program?
Yes, they are part of the curricula
We do some activities related to it but they are not an official part of the curricula
Which field of study is your EMJMD
Information Science and Engeneering
Social Sciences and humanities
Name of your EMJMD
Acronym and name (Ex. MFamily Erasmus Mundus Master in Social Work with Families and Children)
Prefer not to say
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Erasmus Mundus Association.
Terms of Service