Membership Hold Request
We accept Membership Hold Requests by our online form below. There is no need to visit in person or write a letter.
Your submission will go directly to our staff who will review and complete your request within 5 business days and notify you about your request.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
- Holds must be a minimum of 1 month & maximum of 2 months in length.
- Holds start on the 1st of the month.
- Payment will automatically resume at the end of the hold period.
- Holds cannot be backdated.
- 72 hour advance notice must be provided via our online Membership Hold Request Form below.
Upon approval, the expiry date will be adjusted forward by the time the hold is in place.
Month to Month memberships:
Upon approval, the membership will be placed on hold for the requested amount of time and no payments will be collected during the hold period. Tuition will automatically resume at the end of hold period.
Member's Full Name
Parent/Guardian's Full Name
Hold Start Date
**Hold start date cannot be backdated & will be effective the from the day of the initial hold request**
Reason for Hold
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service