IRCS Day Trips: Oct 3 - Oct 25
- Group Size Limit: 6 Participants
- Drop-off (7AM) and pick-up (6PM) location is at the Park and Ride at exit 42 on I-93 (Dascomb Rd.)
- If you are running late to pick-up or drop-off, call Aleksey at (978) 273 5621
- Cost is $60 per participant, per trip
Contact Phone Number
What is the participant's rock climbing experience level?
No prior experience rock climbing
Some past experience, such as birthday parties
Lots of past experience, such as regular rock climbing classes/workshops outside of IRCS
Lots of past experience, participant is a current or former IRCS student
How did you hear about this program?
If you heard about this program through one of our participants, please list their name here.
What to Bring
- Hand sanitizer and a mask/facial covering
- Climbing gear
- Hiking boots
- Pants which end below the knee (no shorts for hiking or climbing)
- Rain gear (poncho or rain jacket and pants)
- Food and drinks for the day (breakfast, lunch, snacks, water, etc)
- Bug spray and sunblock
- Waiver form (printed and signed)
All participants (or their parents/guardians if under 18) must bring a printed out, signed waiver with them on their first day trip with us.
You can find the waiver form at:
We will update the Trip Status sheet (
) nightly to include any registrations and cancelations received that day.
Which day(s) are you signing up for?
Saturday - 10/3
Sunday - 10/4
Saturday - 10/10
Sunday - 10/11
Saturday - 10/17
Sunday - 10/18
Saturday - 10/24
Sunday - 10/25
To reserve your spot, please submit payment ($60 for each day trip) via PayPal to
I understand that my spot is not reserved unless I have submitted the full payment amount for the trip(s) I registered for.
Registration Cancelation/Refund Policy
if you would like to cancel your registration for any class. Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours prior to the trip are eligible for a full refund of that trip's cost. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours or less of the trip are eligible for a 50% refund.
I understand that I need to email
to cancel my registration. I understand that if I cancel within 48 hours or less of the trip, I will be eligible for a maximum 50% refund of the canceled trip's fee.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service