Hi neighbor: Tell me about your yard!
The Appleton Pollinator project is a Lawrence University based project whose goal is to promote native pollinators in local parks and green spaces while engaging the community in our work. The goal of this questionnaire is to study the composition of the green spaces and urban gardens in Appleton’s residential areas. All responses are confidential and will be used for research purposes only.
WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS?
1. WHAT DO YOU HAVE GROWING IN YOUR YARD? CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.
Produce (fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc.)
Flowers (Rose, Daffodil, Tulip, etc.)
Native Wildflowers (Spiderwort, Columbine, Phlox, Wood Violet, etc.)
Shade Trees (Maples, Ash, Oaks, Pines, Cedar, etc)
Fruiting flowering trees (Cherries, Peaches, Apples, etc.)
2. IF YOU HAVE A VEGTABLE GARDEN WHICH VEGGIES DO YOU GROW? CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.
Butternut Squash/Winter Squash
3. WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE OF YOUR YARD?
4. IF YOU HAVE A VEGETABLE GARDEN, WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE OF YOUR VEGGIE GARDEN
5. WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE THE DOLLAR VALUE OF THE VEGGIE PRODUCE FROM YOUR GARDEN AND YOUR FRUIT TREES? (BEST GUESS)
6. HOW IMPORTANT DO YOU CONSIDER POLLINATORS TO BE FOR YOUR VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FRUIT TREES?
Not important at all
Not very important
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service