Music Program Discernment Survey
Instructions: Please complete this survey to the best of your ability. Not all answers are required, but we would encourage you to provide as much information as possible. This survey will close Sunday, February 28th at 11:59 pm. The Music Discernment committee will share the data from this survey in a timely manner.
1. How satisfied were you with the music program at FHC pre-COVID?
2. How satisfied are you with the music program during COVID and remote worship?
3. What role does music play in worship for you?
4. How important is congregational participation in the music during worship?
5. What works well in the FHC music program?
6. How could the FHC Music Program be improved?
7. What could there be less of in the music program of FHC?
8. What would you like to see more of in the music program at FHC?
9. What genres are important to you? (Check all that apply)
10. How have you or anyone in your family been involved in the music program at FHC? (Check all that apply)
Cherub Choir (1-5 yr olds)
Descant Choir (1st grade - 5th grade )
Sine Nomine (6th grade - 12th grade)
Alternative Worship Experience
Guest Music Groups
Evening Concert (EX: Black History Month)
Christmas Eve Pageant
Beer and Hymns
I have not been involved
10A. If a participant, what drew you/your child(ren) to participation in the music program?
10B. If not a participant, what discouraged you from participation?
11. How well does the music program at FHC embody a stance of equity and inclusivity?
12. How does/can the music program build the beloved community?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Forest Hill Church, Presbyterian.