1. Transportation of equipment must be arranged in advance. Unless otherwise specified, pickup and drop off
is from the SAU.
2. The undersigned takes full responsibility for any damage to the item rented that may occur during use and hereby agrees to reimburse APO for all costs to repair, including but not limited to parts replacement, damage repair and all shipping.
3. The undersigned takes full responsibility for used or damaged products and supplies and hereby agrees to reimburse APO for all costs to replace.
4. User will advise the APO staff immediately of any difficulties, damage or malfunction with the items rented at the time of occurrence. (607-368-2771)
5. Renting organization is responsible for making arrangements for electrical access. The electrical cord provided is 25 feet and requires a 20 amp plug. Please be aware that both machines should not be plugged into the same circuit as it will cause the circuit to trip.
6. Machines must be cleaned prior to being returned or a $20 fee will be charged.
7. Payments (RIT account, check, or cash only) must be made within a week of invoice reception.
8. Any person or organization that does not follow through on payment will be blacklisted and will be declined any future use of the machines.
1. All rentals are $55 for registered student organizations, departments, and other campus entities. Other organizations may rent from us but will be charged a non-RIT organization charge.
2. Both machines are provided on a cart with wheels for easy transport throughout the RIT campus.
3. Events outside may be cancelled if weather conditions are not acceptable.
4. Organizations/departments will not be charged for unopened/unused products or supplies.
5. When serving food, distributors must wear gloves and take all other sanitary precautions.
6. Reminder, SG sponsored clubs should EVR events as required.