APOXZ Concessions Rental Request
USE OF THE COTTON CANDY MACHINE OR POPCORN MACHINE IS ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST
SERVED BASIS. USAGE IS PENDING PRIOR AGREEMENT BY THE USER & APO TO THE FOLLOWING
TERMS. EVENTS DEEMED TO REFLECT POORLY ON OUR ORGANIZATION WILL BE DECLINED.
1. Transportation of equipment must be arranged in advance. Unless otherwise specified, pickup and drop off
is from the SAU.
2. The undersigned takes full responsibility for any damage to the item rented that may occur during use and hereby agrees to reimburse APO for all costs to repair, including but not limited to parts replacement, damage repair and all shipping.
3. The undersigned takes full responsibility for used or damaged products and supplies and hereby agrees to reimburse APO for all costs to replace.
4. User will advise the APO staff immediately of any difficulties, damage or malfunction with the items rented at the time of occurrence. (607-368-2771)
5. Renting organization is responsible for making arrangements for electrical access. The electrical cord provided is 25 feet and requires a 20 amp plug. Please be aware that both machines should not be plugged into the same circuit as it will cause the circuit to trip.
6. Machines must be cleaned prior to being returned or a $20 fee will be charged.
7. Payments (RIT account, check, or cash only) must be made within a week of invoice reception.
8. Any person or organization that does not follow through on payment will be blacklisted and will be declined any future use of the machines.
1. All rentals are $55 for registered student organizations, departments, and other campus entities. Other organizations may rent from us but will be charged a non-RIT organization charge.
2. Both machines are provided on a cart with wheels for easy transport throughout the RIT campus.
3. Events outside may be cancelled if weather conditions are not acceptable.
4. Organizations/departments will not be charged for unopened/unused products or supplies.
5. When serving food, distributors must wear gloves and take all other sanitary precautions.
6. Reminder, SG sponsored clubs should EVR events as required.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What is the title of your organization or office?
Who will be our point of contact?
What is our point of contacts phone number?
What is our point of contacts email?
Briefly describe your event.
What date would you like to rent the machines?
What time will your event start?
What time will your event end?
What is the location of your event?
Where do you want the concessions machine(s) stationed during the event?
If you have read and agree to the terms of service please type your full name below.
What will be the form of payment?
Would you like to rent our cotton candy machine?
Yes. (You can rent out both machines by choosing this option.)
No, I would like to rent just your popcorn machine.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ΑΦΩ Xi Zeta.