Quarter 3 Learning Option Selection Form for Grades Pre-K Thru 8
St. Anthony de Padua Catholic School will continue with the option for Virtual Learning for Pre-K through Grade 8 for Quarter 3. Please indicate your learning option preference below Friday, January 15.
We currently are offering two learning options for parents to choose from:
Option #1 - Enhanced Traditional (In-Person) Option: Students will continue instruction as normal with enhanced safety precautions in place such as face coverings, cohorting students, increased frequency of cleaning of high touch areas, social distancing as much as possible, and limited visitation to campuses, etc.
We will continue with:
• Cohorting students
• Masks only being removed for eating.
• Students not being allowed to congregate or remain idle among friends at recess. Students will be kept moving and socially distanced while outside.
Parents who choose in-person learning will be expected to:
• Commit to daily health screenings for students prior to arriving at school (including temperature checks)
• Keep students home who are not feeling well
• Report any COVID-19 symptoms to the school
• Report any student exposures to the school
• Promptly pick up students if called regarding COVID-19 symptoms that develop during the school day
• Abide by the policies of the school, including face mask requirements for students
Option #2 - Virtual Learning Option: Available for those families who choose to have students stay home for health related reasons due to COVID-19. Students participate in the learning of new material, continued standard pacing, interactive lessons, graded assignments, and assessments.
We encourage parents to read the information below regarding the virtual learning option and discuss with students before making your selection. Students enrolled in virtual learning will be required to meet participation requirements in order to satisfy state requirements for "attending" school. Students who are virtual learning will be expected to:
• Record attendance daily
• Show evidence of work each school day between 9:00 and 2:00. While all assignments will not be due by 2pm, work cannot all be done in the evenings or at night.
• Check in throughout the day.
• Adhere to assignment due dates unless there is an illness.
• Participate in required assessments in person
• Devices may not be available to lend out as they will be needed in the classrooms.
• Tuition agreements, policies, and practices will remain in effect and binding during any virtual learning period.
After careful consideration, please indicate your desired learning option by Friday, January 15. You must complete a new form for each student attending St. Anthony. Thank you!
Student Last Name
Student First Name
3 - Bogol
7 - Turnock
7 - Sullivan
For quarter 3, my child will be:
Attending St. Anthony in-person
Virtual learning with St. Anthony from home
My child and I agree to the expectations outlined above for the learning option that we are selecting:
Parent Email Address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Anthony de Padua School.