Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital (INT) or a print (if available - US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on August 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or later
Meg Pero has been assisting her photographer father since she was big enough to carry his equipment, so when he dies she is determined to take over his profession--starting with fulfilling the contract he signed to serve on an Army survey of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in 1871. What she doesn't realize is that the leader of the expedition is none other than the man she once refused to marry.
Captain Ben Coleridge would like nothing more than to leave without the woman who broke his heart. He can't afford to be distracted during this survey, which is a screen for another, more personal mission, one he cannot share with any member of his team.
As dangers arise from all sides--and even from within--Meg and Ben must work together to stay alive, fulfill their duties, and, just maybe, rekindle a love that neither had completely left behind.
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 5 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Hosts will be contacted via email at the end of sign ups with acceptance or not.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops anytime on their scheduled date (EST).
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.