* AWARDS (Must be a Corridor Running Member to receive an award)The top 3 in each age group will win awards! Last year, the winners received credit towards Corridor Running apparel.
* For all non-Corridor Running races, the circuit points are assigned as follows:Run: 5 pointsVolunteer 5 points
* For all Corridor Running races, the circuit points are assigned as follows:Run: 10 pointsVolunteer: 10 points
* To see the list of applicable races, click the link below:https://goo.gl/28iNrQ
* See the races you've entered, click the link below and click the drop-down filter on Column C and choose your name. Don't worry, if you accidentally put in a race twice, it won't count double.https://goo.gl/C21dag
* To add a race to the list, please e-mail email@example.comTo be considered for the circuit, the race must:1. Be in the "general" Cedar Rapids / Iowa City Corridor area (Exceptions are allowed for races that have high Corridor Running participation like Midnight Madness, Bix 7, Quad Cities Marathon, etc...)2. Have an official distance3. Be timed
* Any other questions/comments? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Disclaimer: points, age groups, races, and other aspects of the circuit may change at the discretion of Corridor Running.