Porthleven Food Festival 2020 Volunteer signup
Now in it's twelfth year, Porthleven Food Festival is going from strength to strength. As always the event will be free, with the exception of evening music sessions and we have a brilliant line up of both local and national chefs plus a varied and exciting line up of music and fringe content for all ages.
More information here:
The event is led by a local committee and supported by event management agency ILOW HQ, who also run the hugely successful St Ives Food & Drink Festival & Truro Food Festival. The event is not for profit and is designed to support Porthleven town and local producers, chefs and traders.
We need volunteers to help make this event happen!
We need a team of event volunteers to support the running of the weekend including supporting the event set up, trader ingress, general stewarding and information.
You will need to be:
- able to commit two 6 hour sessions across the designated time period.
- full of energy - this job will involve being on your feet for a while and working in all weathers!
- interested in learning and able to use own initiative whilst working safely.
- a team player.
- patient, reliable and friendly.
- knowledge of Porthleven & the local area, or festival experience is helpful but not essential.
You will be rewarded with:
- ticket for all three evening 'Shipyard Sessions'
- packed lunch for days of work
- food voucher for redemption at an onsite food trader
- drinks vouchers for redemption at bars onsite
- free camping & parking
Event build: Thursday 16th April, 9am- 9pm. Friday 17th April, 7am- 10am
Event times: Friday 17th, 10am - 12am, Saturday 18th, 10am - 12am, Sunday 19th, 10am - 11pm.
Volunteers must be aged 18 or over.
Please fill in this form to inform us what you are interested in and the times you can commit. We will send more information in due course.
Your information is secure and we do not share with any other parties.
If you have any queries please email
Preferred shift times (choose 2)
Thursday 16th April 9am - 3pm
Thursday 16th April 3pm - 9pm
Emergency Contact Name and Number
Do you have any access or support needs? (please specify)
Do you have any dietary requirements? (please specify)
Any other info we should be aware of? E.G. relevant experience, knowledge of local area, knowledge of the food festival, medical conditions, etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ILOW HQ.