SSF AUGUST 2020 Pre-Entry Form
Event Timing: August 1st, 2020 - 9 AM - 6 PM
Event Address: 9510 Robert E Lee Drive Spotsylvania, VA 22551
Contact us at (540)972-0966 or
Back Number? Please put in the Back Number you will use each month, if you have one you would like to use already OR LEAVE BLANK & a number will be assigned to you(for the year). There is a $5 Fee applied for any numbers not returned at the end of each show!
Youth or Adult?
Youth, 18 years of age and under, as of 1/1/20
Adult, 19 years of age and older, as of 1/1/20
Exhibitor's Birthday!! (month, day, and year please; 00/00/0000)
Horse/Pony Owner's Name:
Coggins Date(date blood was drawn) & Coggins Number:
I understand that I will need to provide a copy of my horses' current negative coggins upon check-in at the show.
Trainer's Name(for Trainer of the Year Award)?
Please select ALL of the classes you wish to enter. Please double check your classes before hitting submit!
1. Hunter In Hand
2. 12 and Under English w/t 50/50
3. 12 and Under Engish w/t - 100% Rider
4. 12 and Under English w/t - Intro to the canter
5. 12 and Under English w/t Pattern
6. Youth HUS - GAYP
7. Youth HUS W/T/C
8. Youth HUS Equitation on the Flat
9. Youth HUS Over Fences - 2'
10. Adult HUS - GAYP
11. Adult HUS - W/T/C
12. Adult HUS - Equitation on the Flat
13. Adult HUS Over Fences - 2'
14. Novice Rider English - W/T 50/50
15. Novice Rider English - W/T 100% Rider
16. Novice Rider English - W/T Pattern
17. Green Horse English w/t – 50/50
18. Green Horse English w/t – 100% Horse
19. Green Horse English - Over Fences - 2’
20. Open Over Fences - Coarse A (2' - 2'9")
21. Open Over Fences - Coarse B (2' - 2'9")
22. Open O/F Flat Class
23. Pee Wee Walk (English & Western)– 100% Rider
24. Leadline (English & Western)– 100% Rider
25. Youth Showmanship (English and/or Western)
26. Adult Showmanship (English and/or Western)
27. Open Halter (English and/or Western)
28. Ranch Conformation
29. Open Trail in Hand (English and/or Western)
30. Open w/t/c -Ranch Trail (Part of Ranch Division)
31. 12 and Under Western – w/j – 50/50
32. 12 & Under Western – w/j - 100% Rider
33. 12 & Under WP **INTRO** to lope class
34. 12 and Under Western – w/j – Pattern
35. Youth WP – w/j
36. Youth WP – GAYP
37. Youth WP – w/j/l
36. Youth Horsemanship Pattern
39. Adult WP – w/j
40. Adult WP – GAYP
41. Adult WP – w/j/l
42. Adult Horsemanship Pattern
43. Open (Youth or Adult) Ranch Pleasure Rail class
44. Open (Youth or Adults) Ranch Reining(pattern)
45. Novice Rider Western– w/j - 50/50
46. Novice Rider Western – w/j - 100% Rider
47. Novice Rider Western – w/j Pattern
48. Green Horse Western - w/j – 50/50
49. Green Horse Western - w/ j 100% Horse
50. Green Horse Western - w/j Pattern
I understand that I will have to CHECK IN at the Booth & pay ($$) for all of my classes upon arrival to the showgrounds
I understand that if my Pre-Entry is NOT sent by 10pm, on the Wednesday before the show date, that I will NOT receive the pre-entry rate. (All are Time Stamped!)
I understand that I, myself and family are attending this horse show at our own risk. IF we contract COVID-19, we will not hold Silver Star Farm or any of their employees or volunteers responsible! Please type out full name and date!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service