You're Invited To Join the 2020 NY Twirling Junior Council (NYTJC)!
The New York Twirling Junior Council is a group of young athletes *12 years old-Senior Yr of HS* dedicated to celebrating and supporting the sport of baton twirling! (Must be twirling as 12 yrs old)
JUNIOR COUNCIL MEMBERS WILL:
* Learn how the NYTC is coordinated and run from council members!
* Work together to promote the sport of baton twirling using social media, World Baton Twirling Day, community events, etc.!
* Hold elections for the position of President, Vice President and Secretary at our first meeting!
* Submit a $10 membership fee at the first meeting. All monies collected throughout the year will be deposited by the NYTC Treasurer, Allison Alvarado.
* Work together to promote twirling inside and outside of the twirling community!
OUR FIRST MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE (TENTATIVE) ON SUNDAY JANUARY 19th, 2020
*Time and location TBD. Details will be emailed ASAP!!!
Paige Papile will act as the Junior Council Advisor, and Liaison between the NYTJC and NYTC. Email her with any suggestions or questions:
Last year's Junior Council was a huge success and we are eager to see what our new and returning members will bring to the twirling community this year!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Contact Email & Phone Number:
Date of Birth:
Parent/Guardian Name & Number:
Are you interested in becoming a JR Council Member?
I am interested in running for: (SELECT 2 MAXIMUM; Elections will be held at our first meeting)
I'm not interested in running for any of the above positions.
Check anything that you may be interested in:
World Baton Twirling Day
Let us know if you have any questions or ideas that you'd like to address at the first meeting:
I have read the above description and understand the goals of the NYTJC, and the requirements to become a member. (Print Name Below)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service