Thanks for your interest in sponsoring OpenNebulaConf2019!
Sponsoring OpenNebulaConf is a great chance to present your company with the leading open source datacenter virtualization solution on the market.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Pick your level of sponsorship. You have all information about the benefits of the available sponsor packages at http://2019.opennebulaconf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/OpenNebulaConf2019_Sponsor_Prospectus_Rev20190121.pdf
2. Fill out this form
3. We will send you the Sponsorship Agreement for your signature through Echosign (the terms are available at http://2019.opennebulaconf.com/sponsorship-agreement/
4. We look forward to working with you as a team!
Please note that sponsorships are limited and sold on a first come, first serve basis. Contact email@example.com
if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE TABLE WITH POWER SOCKET FOR PLATINUM AND GOLD SPONSORS
It is a space in an excellent location (probably in the coffee break room, where all the people hang between talks), consisting on a table that you can customize completely, with two chairs. You are welcome to bring roll-ups, screens, merchandising, etc. One table for each platinum and a shared table for each two gold sponsors.
Most of the marketing will be done within the community:
- Your logo will be included in the sponsor area of the web site.
- Recognition as sponsor in posts about the conference: After signing the Sponsorship Agreement we will prepare and publish a joint post at OpenNebula.org. This article will be announced through all OpenNebula community communication instruments (Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook), community mailing lists and news.
- Recognition in pre-conference e-mail marketing: The sponsorship will be recognized in all subsequent communications (posts and mailing mostly) about the Conference.
- Onsite recognition during opening keynote presentation and sponsor branding during the conference. Your logo will be included in the opening session, and in the slides displayed during the breaks between presentations.
OpenNebulaConf is mainly an event for cloud users, developers, administrators and integrators, building or planning to build a cloud, or people trying to improve their current deployment based on the experience of other users.