Night of Stars 2020 - Registration Form
Calling all singers, dancers, actors, musicians, comedians, gymnasts, martial arts experts or anyone with a talent! It's time for the annual Night of Stars Talent Show at Franklin. This is your opportunity to shine!
"Try-Outs": Tuesday, March 17th 3:30 -5:30 in the Franklin Gym
Rehearsal: Thursday, April 2nd 4:00 -6:00 Emerson Middle School Multipurpose Room
Performance Night: Friday, April 3rd @ 6:30 Emerson Middle School Multipurpose Room
TO REGISTER FOR NIGHT OF STARS, COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND HIT SUBMIT.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE REGISTRATION FORM FOR EACH ACT
REGISTRATION FEE IS FOR EACH PERFORMER
-New this year: Rehearsal and Final Performance will take place at Emerson Middle School, 8101 N Cumberland Ave, Niles in the Multipurpose room. Try-Outs will still be at Franklin in the Gym.
- Performers MUST be able to attend both the Try-Out and Rehearsal in order to participate on Performance Night
- Performers MUST stay til the end of Rehearsal to practice the Finale Act (all performers will be in the finale)
- One act per student
- Parent/Responsible adult is required to attend Try-Outs, Rehearsal and Performance Night with their child/children
- Anyone participating in Try-Outs is in the show. The Try-Out is really an opportunity for performers to practice and the Night of Stars committee to plan the show.
-Absolutely NO MUSIC CHANGES can be made after tryouts. The coordinators need time to plan out the show and arrange music. Thank you for understanding!
- 1 Minute 30 Seconds performance time maximum (please practice timing your act at home)
-ATTENTION 5TH graders! Want to be an M.C.? Fill out the registration form below and list M.C. as your act. We will contact you with specifics once the form is filled out. M.C.s must be able to attend all dates listed above.
- Music will be sourced on iTunes. Please let us know the name of the musical selection on iTunes + artist as well as the start & stop time for the song. Franklin PTA will download the song based on the information provided and create a show music playlist. **If your song selection is NOT on iTunes, have a special remix, or can only find a YouTube recording, you must still provide a CD. SONG SELECTIONS ARE DUE BY MARCH 1st!
Registration fee is $10 PER PERFORMER in each act.
You can now pay your $10 fee through membership toolkit:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service