Papalote Summer Camp 2019 Registration
Three Weeks: June 10-14, 17-21, & 24-28
Monday - Friday, 9am - 12:30pm
Siblings discount available
All materials included
Instructor: Martha Téllez
Harbor Bay Community Center
3195 Mecartney Road, Alameda
Name [Student 1]
Name [Student 2]
Name [Student 3]
Week 1: June 10 - 14, $250
Week 2: June 17 - 21, $250
Week 3: June 24 - 28, $250
One Week - $250
One Week with 2 Children - $400
One Weeks with 3 Children - $600
Two Weeks - $500
Two Weeks with 2 Children - $800
Two Weeks with 3 Children - $1,200
Three Weeks - $750
Three Weeks with 2 Children - $1,200
Three Weeks with 3 Children - $1,800
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Refunds of class fees, less $100 non refundable deposit, will be made only if you withdraw at least 30 days before the first class session. After that time, no refunds will be made.
- Full payment must be received with registration. Incomplete payment may void your enrollment.
- Late Check-out Fee: Check-out is within 10 minutes after class ending time. $1 per minute per child late check-out fee will be applied for families picking up after check-out time.
- We cannot prorate class fees for students not attending all class meetings, unless the instructor has cancelled the class. Make-up session can be arranged under special circumstance.
- A completed health form is required for children under age 18 attending class due to no parent or guardian is allowed when class is in session.
- Maximum 8 students per class.
- Clean work area at the end of each class.
- Student must take home his/her own class work at the end of each class.
- Student is responsible for his/her own properties during any time class. Papalote Spanish Group, Harbor Bay Community Center, and instructor will not be responsible for any loss or damage of student’s properties.
- Instructor reserved the right to refuse anyone to attend the class.
- No running, aggressive or inappropriate gestures in Papalote Spanish Group.
I, parent of the above student[s] , the undersigned, grant Papalote Spanish Group permission to use any pictures taken in public view of my child/ren individually, or any in which my child/ren appear in whole or in part.
I understand that these pictures may be reproduced in print and electronic media specifically to promote Papalote Spanish Group and any of its programs. I waive any right to inspect or approve said pictures, or any captions or accompanying texts that may be used in connection with them, or to approve the use to which said material may be applied.
Registration fees are subject to change at any time. Please contact instructor to verify current costs. For more information regarding classes, please contact Papalote Spanish Group. Any student who engages in violent behavior towards another person during the class will be immediately expelled.
I understand and agree to the above terms and policies for my child/ren’s behavior during his/her class experience at Papalote Spanish Group.
I certify that all information presented in this application is true and correct to be the best of my knowledge.
I, the guardian of the above student[s], agree that I have read this contract and agree to the terms set out in this contract.
Yes, I agree.
Please type parent's first and last name as your digital signature.
PAYMENT METHOD & HEALTH FORM
After submitting your registration form, please return to
to download, fill out and print out the "Health Form". Online payment is available via PayPal. Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service